Pavilion Park is a prestigious freehold landed housing development located in Pavilion circle at district 23. Pavilion Park is minutes ride to Teck Whye LRT Station. Completed in 2003, it comprises 78 units. Pavilion Park is close to Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and Bukit Batok Nature Park. It is within 3 minutes drive to Bukit Baok and Bukit Gombak MRT, as well as Bukit Batok bus interchange.
Unique features of Pavilion Park
- Well-established and reputable developer- Allgreen Properties Pte Ltd
- Rare strategic freehold development
- Near nature reserves and parks- bukit batok nature reserves, bukit batok town park and little guilin
- Luxurious branded fittings – Poliform, Miele applicances, grohe, hansgrope and duravit
- Spacious roof recreational area
- Grandparents room and bath rooms on ground floor. No curbs or steps on ground floor, hence enhanced safety.
- easy access to major expressways- KPE , PIE and AYE. Driving from Pavilion Park to either the business hub or the vibrant Orchard Road shopping district takes 20 – 25 minutes, via AYE and PIE respectively.
- Shopping malls nearby that are within short driving distances- westmall, junction 10, lot one and IMM
- Education institutions nearby- Peihwa Presbyterian School, Princess Elizabeth School, Swiss Cottage Secondary School, St Anthony Primary School, Hong Kah Primary, CHIJ, Dunearn Secondary and Bukit Panjang Government High School
- Within 10 minutes drive to the upcoming Jurong district, future Singapore’s second CBD